Bible trivia questions and answers will help you to not only help your child to know the Bible in and out but also enable him to know the origins of a lot of present day traditions.
The Holy Bible has remained the best-selling book for decades now, so why not have facts from it on your fingertips? Besides, Bible quizzes are most helpful to get your child interested in the holy text. Here are some Holy Bible questions and answers – trivia that you can use in order to test her/his hold over the book afterwards.
Bible Quiz Questions and Answers
» Name Jezebel’s husband.
» Which timber was used to construct the Ark of Noah and what sealant was chosen to render it waterproof?
» Name Moses’ brother.
» What was the age of Moses at the time of his demise?
» In the Bible, God is said to have physically written thrice – each time on a different surface. On what did his writing appear at the third instance?
» What killed Matthew?
» Balaam was spoken to by which animal?
» What is the name of the sea where Christ harnessed a raging storm?
» Name the books in the Bible christened after women.
» Name the cities spiflicated by God in the Book of Genesis.
» Name Goliath’s chosen arms for fighting with David.
» According to one of the famous Bible quotes, what is the “root of all kinds of evil”?
» What according to Potiphar’s wife had Joseph done that resulted in his imprisonment?
» Enumerate the sacred hues of the threads used to make the ephod, the part worn like a bib on the sacerdotal habit, for the high priest Aaron.
» Name the ruler of Judah afflicted by leprosy.
» What was it that Jacob had to do in order to marry Rachel?
» Specify the duration which Jonah spent in the abdomen of a whale.
» Name the three wise men.
» In whose Gospels do the Beatitudes appear?
» Who was Joseph’s master in Egypt as stated in Genesis 37:36?
» Name the disciple who was a tax collector.
» How many shekels did Abraham pay to buy the field of Machpelah?
» After he fled for his life, which tree did Elijah sleep under?
» Judas betrayed Jesus for exactly how many coins of silver?
» Name David’s father.
Use these Bible quiz questions and answers to test your kids’ knowledge of the book. But to make sure that you too are fluent with the ways of the Bible, here are some questions that I want you to solve before you don the garb of the quizmaster. So, all the best and here goes.
- Who was the Cupbearer of King Artaxerxes?
- Who did Boaz marry?
- Who is the composer of the Book of Lamentations?
- What did Noah construct after coming out of the ark?
- In order to possess the field of Machpelah, how much did Abraham pay?
- Due to the disobedience of which law was Daniel thrown to the hungry lions?
- Who did Jesus refer to as the “Father of Lies”?
- How many platforms and people did Noah’s Ark have?
- Name the Israelite woman who had two Moabite daughters-in-law.
- As per Ezekiel 16:4, what is rubbed on newly born infants?
- Name Lamech’s son.
- Name the monarch who asked for the foreskins of a thousand Philistines.
- According to Judges 16, who was the lady who manipulated Samson to pry out the secret behind his strength?
- Where was Solomon anointed?
- Name the author of the first five books of the Bible.
- Name the four faunae thrust upon the Egyptians by God as agents to spread plague.
- How many wives did Jacob have and what were their names?
- What was it that David was not allowed to do under the influence of Abigail?
- Who assassinated Eglon, the monarch of Moab?
- Name the two Israeli tribes which weren’t named after the sons of Jacob.
- Name the musical instrument David played for Saul.
- Which ones are the longest and the shortest of all the books in the Bible?
- How many chapters does the New Testament have?
- In front of whom does both the Sun and the Moon stand still?
- At the time of the birth of Jesus, in which city did the King of Herod reside?
Have fun digging out the answers from the Bible. Do not cheat as then you won’t be setting a good example for your kids to follow. Believe me, the Bible teaches the best human values with the help of exemplary tales which will remain with you for life. So, make the most of these easy but intricate Bible trivia questions and answers and become an expert in the Bible verses.